I worked as a Digital Producer at PracticeWeb where I supported the design and development of websites for Accountants.
EVANS & PARTNERS
I supported my colleagues at PracticeWeb to manage the Evans & Partners website re-design as a Digital Producer.
My role included:
- Designing certain elements within the site
- Conducting quality assurance
- Testing responsiveness
- Liaising with and supported the client
- Making sure design consistency
- Ensuring good user experience and flow to pages
- Designing and implementing staff cards and pages
- Checking content
Stapletons website re-design was the first project that I saw through it's full life-cycle in my capacity as a Digital Producer at PracticeWeb.
During this project I worked to a client brief to create a website that would have strong brand visuals and a simplified user journey. I was responsible for:
- Liaising with the client
- Working within a sprint
- Designing the website
- Using a visual editor to build the site
- Working wit the design team
- Site optimisation
- Good user experience
- Working with the content team to develop the right tone
- Sourcing images
- Advising on staff photography